D. Scott Young brings over 20 years of criminal law trial experience to the Ashcraft Franklin & Young, LLP, law firm. Knowledgeable and articulate, Scott skillfully defends individuals against all types of state and federal crimes—misdemeanors and felonies. Early intervention by an experienced criminal defense attorney is crucial to protecting the rights of anyone accused of a crime. Please contact Scott for an aggressive and affordable legal defense dedicated to your best interests.
Click here to read about Scott in the news.
- Vermont Law School, J.D., 1986
- State University of New York at Oswego, B.A.(Public Justice/Forensic Science), 1982
- New York, 1987
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 1987
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York, 1987
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- New York State Defender's Association
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (Vice President, Advisory Board)
- Rochester Business Network
- Successfully defended the youngest person in Monroe County ever charged with murder