Providing a Reliable, Diligent Criminal Defense
Perhaps nothing is as frightening as being charged with a crime. Even the most minor criminal charges can have devastating effects on a person’s reputation, finances, and career. To protect your rights and provide for the best outcome, it is important to contact a competent criminal defense attorney as soon as you are charged or suspected of a crime. It is essential to speak with a lawyer before discussing the case with the police or anyone else.
D. Scott Young has over 20 years of criminal law practice experience. He has defended individuals in state and federal courts against all types of charges, including drunk driving, drug offenses, and even murder charges. He is thoroughly familiar with all phases of the criminal process, from arraignment through trial. You can depend on Scott to provide a knowledgeable, strategic defense of your rights throughout this difficult period in your life.
Vigorously Defending All Types of Criminal Charges
Scott has the experience and expertise to mount an effective defense against all types of criminal charges, including:
- Drunk driving: driving while intoxicated (DWI), driving under the influence (DUI)
- Juvenile offenses: DWI, underage drinking, shoplifting, vandalism, assault, drug charges
- Vehicle and traffic offenses: speeding, driving with a suspended license and similar charges
- Drug offenses: possession, trafficking, manufacture, sales, distribution
- Property crimes: theft, shoplifting, burglary, car theft
- White collar crimes: fraud, larceny, embezzlement
- Violent crimes: assault, battery, robbery, kidnapping, homicide
- Sexual offenses: rape, abuse, assault, solicitation
- Weapons charges
- Domestic violence: assault, abuse
- Homicide: murder, manslaughter, attempted murder
Find Out if Scott Can Help You
If you or a family member is charged with any type of criminal offense, contact Scott, an attorney with extensive experience and knowledge of the New York criminal justice system. Regardless of your circumstances, Scott treats you professionally, with courtesy and respect. He listens to you and takes the time necessary to explore your legal options with you so that you can make the best decisions for your defense. If Scott is able to take on your case, he keeps you informed of your rights, thoroughly prepares you for all court appearances, and stands beside you with confidence and determination throughout the process.